Wednesday, March 09, 2005

What does it mean?

By now you may be asking, "what is this blog for or about?", and of course the answer is not entirely forthcoming from the blog so far. What I intend it to be about is food - it will be another regional east bay foodie blog, to be sure. But I intend to make it a panafroamerasieruopaussie food revue.

By this I don't just mean reviews. I'm a bourgeois bohemian 30-year old male who prepares and enjoys extremely good food and spirits from all over the world. So, I'll be posting loads of things that I enjoy creating, eating, drinking, and seeing all over this planet.



In the past year I've enjoyed comestibles and beverages in Mexico, Hawai'i, Tahiti, Mo'orea, Japan and all parts of California. I've prepared literally hundreds of meals for groups that range from just me to nine or more people and have had a great time with it. Furthermore, I've been able to enjoy getting sloshed while doing so. Cooking is great that way - there's no danger because you're not leaving the house, so you can have five pints before dinner if you want to.

I'm sure all the other foodies out there will enjoy reading along and contributing as I continue on my quest to rid the world of its vegetable, meat, and liquor resources.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Jones said...

P.S. here we are months later and I still don't really have a plan for the blog. I think it works well though.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home