Thursday, October 06, 2005

be very quiet...I'm hunting rillettes...

Your host has been most busy of late. I'm just stopping in to talk about the yorkshire puddings we made last night with some rabbit rillette from the fatted calf. God DAMN but they were good. E tried to insist that we only make 4 of the dozen puddings with rillette, but I persisted and we did 6/12 of them with it. She ended up eating two of the rillette ones because they were FAR SUPERIOR to butter. We still have to try manteca some time.

We polished off the puddings while watching the castle battle scene from Army of Darkness. Good times.

6 Comments:

Blogger E said...

yum yum. you are winning me over to the dark side of animal fat....

9:00 PM  
Blogger chilebrown said...

Watch your Prashology!

7:17 PM  
Blogger chilebrown said...

"OH WE GOT TROUBLE"

7:37 PM  
Blogger drbiggles said...

Someone poke Five Pints with a stick. He's starting to smell, maybe he's not well? Careful though, you never know. He might be sleeping. You daid? Or is you alive?

4:33 PM  
Blogger Silvianne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Dr. Jones said...

I'm here, I'm here. Just busy as a predoctoral doctor can be. Read my tenpura post, it's a goody. Also following this upcoming hallowe'en weekend, I'll have an excellent post.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home