Monday, December 19, 2005

we pinch you with our feet

No, I'm not posting much lately. There hasnt' been a lot to report.

However this last weekend was somewhat interesting. I went crabbing wtih my dad and brother-in-law and came back with six large dungeness, enough for E and I to each have a whole one for dinner that night, prepare loads of crab-laden appetizers for our weekend guests, give enough to my grandparents for their Saturday dinner, and make two heaping crab sandwiches on Sunday! Well, well worth the 35 bucks I paid to go out on the boat ( I didn't even have to pay gas since bro-in-juris was driving ), if you ask me.

Also of note are the truffle and pork crepinettes I got from the fatted calf this weekend. Had them for breakfast, accompanied by poached eggs from our new combo toaster and egg poacher. Indescribably rich and tasty.

More soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger shuna fish lydon said...

crepinettes for breakfast?

yer still my hero.

8:42 PM  
Blogger drbiggles said...

Oh, well that answers that!

I didn't eat like that. Too busy.

Post more, foo.

1:44 PM  
Blogger uncle jazzbeau said...

You and E. got hitched? And uncle wasn't invited. Sniff.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Dr. Jones said...

no no...we're not married. we never will be, by choice. what made you think that?

4:23 PM  
Blogger uncle jazzbeau said...

The term brother-in-law. Just jumped to conclusion. 'S'pose that R. could've gotten married, too.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home