Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i haven't stopped eating

your intrepid host on his way to some seafood delights
You know what? I eat well. I do so often. I just don't always tell you about it.
Furthermore, I often don't have time to report on what it is I'm doing. Some amazing things have happened in my life recently. But rather than talk, talk, talk I'm going to let the pictures do the talking. By my reckoning this post should be worth at least 13,000 words.

The effeminate males show us why they survived the caveman days


Oysters the aforementioned graciles shucked


This place is a meat market - huh huh. The meat rack at Café Rouge in Berkeley.


What we bought from Rouge.



How it looked after I smoked it.
Grey skies at night.


The delta doesn't require 4WD, but it helps.


We've got some great FFA activities this year, and I'd like to see more of that.


Clams amongus


?El cangrejo guards the other mariscos


Chow DUH!


DUH v.2.0

4 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

That poor crab looks so sad. Better eat it quick.

12:51 PM  
Blogger drbiggles said...

Uh, you drive a Nissan 4x with some clutter in it? An you go places where food is cooked and then you go places where it isn't cooked?
Or was that one of those Tieyota rigs? I can't remember what them dashes look like anymore.
I say, keep moving brother man and lay it down here for all time.

Biggles

7:21 PM  
Blogger uncle jazzbeau said...

Hmm, food ... blogs ...

9:16 AM  
Blogger laminarie said...

This is pretty interesting information that you are telling here. I have also found some usefull information on this website. Also, huge info about calories, calorie counters, different types of diets, diet food, fitness and weight loss. Please visit, really usefull information!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home